Aiuto - Cerca - Utenti - Calendario - Salta a fondo pagina - Versione completa  
NikonClub.it Community > COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES > NIKON SUSHI BAR
robben
Un altro sistema alternativo alla classica tracolla
http://www.cottoncarrier.com/index.html

date un'occhiata ai video per capire meglio di che si tratta.

Poi esprimete la vostra opinione se ne avete voglia!
ciao
ares80
Io lo vedo poco pratico,innanzitutto devi portare per forza una reflex con un obiettivo (quindi se vuoi portare altri obiettivi e flash hai bisogno comunque dello zaino) e poi,se ti trovi in mezzo a tanta gente,quegli attacchi non mi danno molta fiducia....
ezio ferrero
mi da poca fiducia l'aggancio
anche io cerco una cosa del genere è ho trovato anche questo

IPB Immagine
IPB Immagine
terri2
QUOTE(ef67 @ Nov 13 2009, 11:00 AM) *
mi da poca fiducia l'aggancio
anche io cerco una cosa del genere è ho trovato anche questo

Non sembra male...

Ha però un'aria "bellicosa", sembra mancare solo la fondina per la pistola laugh.gif

Ciao, Mattia
Lutz!
Per il trasporto sotto il braccio e ideale, anche gli speleo metton li il carburo per non restare impacciati nei movimenti!

per scattare e' comodo?
robben
QUOTE(lutzmail @ Nov 13 2009, 05:33 PM) *
per scattare e' comodo?

E chi può dirlo? bisognerebbe provarlo.

Riguardo il sistema di aggancio....è quello il cuore del sistema, nel senso che se non è efficace, poi tutto il resto conta poco quando la fotocamera è già in terra!
Dal video pare ci sia un sistema di bloccaggio una volta che si è inserita la fotocamera e fatta ruotare di 90 gradi.

Qui una recensione del sistema
http://www.imaging-resource.com/ACCS/CTN/CTN.HTM
robben
Su un altro forum c'è questa recensione, fatta da chi l'ha utilizzato:

I have been using it for a month now, and have been on two major all day climbing and hiking trips.
I like it. Use a Canon 5D with 24-70 and 70-200 lenses and hoods.
In the plus column are the following:
1-easy access, you will take more photos with this thing since it take 1 second to access your camera, no one is waiting around for you to take another stupid photo.
2-does not swing around, feels very secure.
3-no neck strain from a strap with a big lens
4-Allows me to have a fully loaded day pack for full day hikes (jackets,rain gear, food,lots of water, extra lenses, etc) and have my camera right where I need it instead of in the pack or around my neck.
5-very comfortable to wear.
6-the attachment mechanism seems very secure and well built, I am still very carefull to make sure I am attaching it right even though it seems foolproof. Never had a close call or false attachment. I think it would be very unlikely to have an accidental release in any activity, the range of rotation that allows it to come off is very small, but easy to use at the same time. Someone was concerned about falling backward and having it come out, I suppose it is possible, but extremely unlikely. It take about one second to reattach as well.
7-The whole outfit packs away easily when you want to take it off and put in in a pack.
8-seems to be made of good quality materials. Time will tell, but it is well built and not a toy.

Now for the minuses
1-hot to wear in hot weather
2-yes, the dork factor, but I only use it when I am also carrying a pack, so it is kind of disguised. As has been mentioned elsewhere, anyone walking around with a full body SLR and a big lense looks like a dork anyway to most people (yes we do, ask your wife or husband). Besides, I am a grandpa now so it gives me license to be dorky.
3-With the 70-200 lens, it actually works fine even with the lens hood unless you are bending over significantly or climbing in steep places. A short person might find this a problem however. I had to remove the hood from the 70-200 for a while on one steep climb and hike. And for some more serious climbing, I put the whole thing it my pack, but the light was not good for photography by then anyway.
4-I usually carry my camera when skiing in a Tamrac Velocity sling pack. I am unsure about the Cotton Carrier for serious skiing, I would hate to fall on my unpadded camera and lens ( my ribs are the concern, not the camera). I would also be concerned about taking it inside at lunch with the fogging issues. You would need some other bag to enclose it in going from cold to warm.

I recommend it for anyone needing quick, secure access and a pack on your back at the same time who has little tolerance for a camera around the neck. Definitly as advertised and I give it a thumbs up for the way I use it.
Salta a inizio pagina | Per vedere la versione completa del forum Clicca qui.